R.M Williams Millicent Boot in Black
Proudly made in Australia, the R.M Williams Millicent Boots are crafted from premium yearling leather, that ages beautifully with wear. The Millicent Boot features a stacked Cuban heel & needle toe for a refined, sophisticated look.
- Needle toe
- 4.5cm Cuban-inspired stacked heel
- Yearling leather
- Leather sole
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Yearling leather
R.M Williams boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean dirt and grime of your R.M Williams Millicent Boot with a damp cloth
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear