This chain is available in the longer length of 52cm and shorter 38cm choker style. Bold simplicity and glamour with a touch of edge. Cathy Pope brings you another signature classic silver chain, featuring long elegant chain loops attached with a round spring clasp.
Choose your length in the dropdown below. We recommend using a tape measure to test the length on yourself before purchasing.
8mm wide 52cm long or shorter 38cm.
Stainless steel does not flake off, tarnish or discolour. It is extremely long lasting and if taken care of will last you a lifetime
Every piece of Cathy Pope jewellery is handmade so it needs to be looked after carefully. Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined jewellery box or pouches. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Jewellery doesn't like moisture so avoid damp areas for your jewellery storage.
- Place a piece of chalk or moisture absorber (Damp Rid) inside the jewellery box to absorb any moisture.
- Clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities as perspiration will affect the plating.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Over time gold vermeil/plating will rub off and fade a bit, especially more so when it’s rubbing against surfaces. This is normal wear and tear.