Cathy Pope Jewellery - Onyx Knuckle Duster Gold Ring
The Black Onyx Knuckle Duster Ring is guaranteed to draw attention for all the right reasons. Bold and beautiful and strong, we all know someone that this piece would be perfect for.
This is a redesign and is much stronger with the stones held in by a secure setting. The ring as per product shot (model wears previous design).
Also available in silver.
Three black onyx custom cut stones.
Setting is sterling silver with 3 microns of 14K gold plating.
Total diameter of stones is 20mm deep and 18mm across.
Black Onyx is a powerful protection stone that absorbs and transforms negative energy. Black Onyx helps with decision-making and can encourage happiness and good fortune.
Every piece of Cathy Pope jewellery is handmade so it needs to be looked after carefully. Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined jewellery box or pouches. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Jewellery doesn't like moisture so avoid damp areas for your jewellery storage.
- Place a piece of chalk or moisture absorber (Damp Rid) inside the jewellery box to absorb any moisture.
- Clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities as perspiration will affect the plating.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Over time gold vermeil/plating will rub off and fade a bit, especially more so when it’s rubbing against surfaces. This is normal wear and tear.